Saturday, August 13, 2011

Bento White Fish, potato, spinach and dessert

On the previous day Mr Bear and I had pan fried White Fish for dinner. There was potatoes and spinach as well. Haha, don't you think that the carrot stars and celery leaves look familiar? Well, they were from one of my posts yesterday as well. So far carrots and celeries have been some of my favourite bento garnishes because they are usually quite hardy and can last for a few days if drizzled with lemon juice and stored in an airtight container in the refridgerator. And the colours look so bright and cheerful!!

The dessert is stored in that yellow looking box. Well, actually its not exactly a real bento box. When I bought it in Xenos (dutch chain store that sells all sorts of cheap and strange stuffs) it said "Lemon Holder" on the tag. And its shaped like a real lemon!
Bento with white fish, potatoes, spinach

Here's the dessert: Honey Dew and Sago.

Here's how the "Lemon Holder" looks like

Bento box with White Fish, Potatoes, Spinach and honeydew sago dessert
Follow me on Twitter! @bentokato

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It will be appearing shortly.

About Bento Cat

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Shanna and I enjoy bento making a lot. I'm also a wife, daughter,sister,a full-time student, previous fashion and product designer, nerd and super foodie all rolled into one. With Adventures of Bento Cat, I hope to document the daily happenings of my life through Bentos filled with Tender Loving Care and more! I can be contacted at bentokato@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Blog by Shanna at Bentocat.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.