Saturday, August 20, 2011

Bento Nasi Lemak recipe- Coconut Rice , Omelette & strawberries

I'm pretty excited. Tomorrow is going to be the Cook a pot of Curry day in Singapore! More than 50000 people are going to cook curry dishes for the event. Yesterday, I have written a post on Devil's Curry and today I am going to post something that's less spicy. Bento Nasi Lemak paired with cucumber and strawberries!

Bento Nasi Lemak

Here's what I put into the rice cooker:
(serves 3, I saved a portion rice for this bento and had the rest for dinner with Mr Bear)
3 cups rice
1 small packet of coconut cream (aka Santan, available in most supermarkets)
water
pinch of salt

While the rice is cooking, I sliced the cucumber, fried the chicken, omelette and dried anchovies and there you go! Nasi Lemak Bento with Coconut Rice with Egg omelette, chicken, cucumber, dried anchovies and strawberries.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It will be appearing shortly.

About Bento Cat

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Shanna and I enjoy bento making a lot. I'm also a wife, daughter,sister,a full-time student, previous fashion and product designer, nerd and super foodie all rolled into one. With Adventures of Bento Cat, I hope to document the daily happenings of my life through Bentos filled with Tender Loving Care and more! I can be contacted at bentokato@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Blog by Shanna at Bentocat.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.