Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Bento: A not-so-Japanese Bento

This is also one of my first few bento attempts. The spagetti was leftover from dinner the night before.
It tasted so good! To add to all the goodness: It was cooked with lots of tender loving care from Mr Bear  :D
The little white cube on the top is our fish apartment. Mr Bear figured out that since we live in an apartment, it will also be quite cool if our (future) fish also lives in one.


 Heres a breakdown on what's in this bento that's not typically japanese:
-Leftover spagetti
-Sliced cucumber (seperated by 2 rectangular silicon cake molds)
-Green seedless grapes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me a comment. It will be appearing shortly.

About Bento Cat

My photo
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I'm Shanna and I enjoy bento making a lot. I'm also a wife, daughter,sister,a full-time student, previous fashion and product designer, nerd and super foodie all rolled into one. With Adventures of Bento Cat, I hope to document the daily happenings of my life through Bentos filled with Tender Loving Care and more! I can be contacted at bentokato@gmail.com
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Creative Commons License
Blog by Shanna at Bentocat.blogspot.com is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.